A non-denominational Christian organization with a desire and purpose to awaken, energize, and expand our Lord's church, which is
the body of believers in Jesus Christ. The special vision, by which this ministry is to fulfill its purpose, is the nationwide display of the Resurrection Cross.
MFC was founded in Manassas, Virginia (30 miles southwest of Washington, D.C.) with a vision to establish a new Easter tradition, the display of the Resurrection Cross
, for the above general purpose. The initial encouragers of this vision included pastors and laymen of various faiths and churches including Assembly of God, Baptist, Catholic, Evangelical, LDS, Methodist,
non-denomination, and Presbyterian. People across the nation have caught the vision of the Resurrection Cross!
Specifically, the distribution and display of the Resurrection Cross is intended to:
1. Glorify God by exalting His Son
2. Publicly proclaim our faith in Jesus Christ
3. Stimulate a revival of Christian faith in our nation
4. Establish a new Easter tradition that is clearly Christian
So, this is a great way to proclaim our faith in a bold yet non-threatening manner. And, at the same time, we will establish a new Easter tradition in our country where we claim to be one "nation under
God." We hope that every Christian will join with us and others to make a statement and make a difference by putting up a Resurrection Cross for display during Easter!
Statement of Faith
This statement of faith by Ministry for Christ is for your
information. It is provided to help you understand Ministry for Christ. Your own statement of faith may be different, and that is understandable, though we hope it is similar. Our purpose is an
energizing and unifying purpose with the expectation that the process will draw others closer to our Lord.
Ministry for Christ makes this Statement of Faith:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible in the original writings, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three
persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His miracles.
4. We believe that
the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross as an atoning sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures.
5. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, and His ascension into
heaven to the right hand of the Father.
6. We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation
from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
7. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Holy Spirit and thereby become children
of God and heirs of eternal life.
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live the Godly life.
9. We believe
in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ, and the evidence of that unity being shown by how we love one another.
10. We believe in the personal, visible return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus
Christ, in power and glory.